BAHAMAS SOLO DIVERS WEEK
Book this brand new and amazing 2014 Solo Divers trip with Ultimate Diving for a chance to dive one of Caribbean’s most popular dive destinations. It offers plenty of diving opportunities as well as amazing Shark Feed dives quite possibly the most exciting dives you will ever do!
A Stone’s Throw Away, Nassau, Bahamas
7 nights at A Stone’s Throw Away from
October 2014 (6 Places Available / 4 Reserved)
- Direct Flights from London Heathrow
- 23 KG hold luggage & 5KG hand luggage
- Ground transfers
- 7 nights in standard room on B&B basis
- 6 days diving with Stuart Coves
- Tanks & weights
Price per person (NO Room Sharing)
- For Manchester departures with the same return flight but on the way there the flight is Via London and Miami arriving in the evening – Additional £63.00 (please note flight prices fluctuate and will be confirmed at the time of booking)
- Additional night with diving – £155.00 + flight difference
- Additional night with no diving – £146.00 + flight difference
- Shark Feed Dive – £105 (includes 2 dives)
- Ocean View Room – £279.00
Offer Dates and Times
Flight departs from London Heathrow on Saturday the 11/10/2014 at 10:30 arriving Nassau at 15:00 the same day. The return flight departs from Nassau on Saturday the 18/10/2014 at 22:05 arriving back at London Heathrow on Sunday at 11:40.
At the west end of New Providence lays this exquisite hideaway. A Stone’s Throw Away is perched on one of the highest elevations by the coast. Here you can indulge in a rare panoramic view of Nassau’s land and sea. The scenery boasts the best of the island’s natural wonders, from the native pine forest by Lake Killarney to the brim of the coral reefs that protect the glimmering beaches of West Nassau.
The property was built 7 years ago to echo the traditions of an old Bahamian home: wood floors and wood ceilings, louvered shutters and a large wrap around porch bring the visitors back to a quieter time long ago when the music of the islands could be heard in the whispers of the trade winds.