Customer Name: Perry S
Date of travel: February 2014
Destination: Dahab, Red Sea
Holiday description: 7 nights at the Christina Hotel and 5 days diving with Inmo Divers
1. The holiday was first class value for money. You get what you pay for, so providing you are not expecting a 5 star hotel for a cheap price; it is a very good example of a 3 star hotel.
2. The diving experience was excellent. The dive centre manager ( Rudiger) couldn’t have been more laid back and helpful. A real cool dude!
3. Pick-up and transfer was very good. My only criticism was the vehicle; it reeked of fuel fumes and made me feel very poorly. I asked them to change the vehicle for the return journey and they did so.
4. Sadly the hotel in parts is run down, there was no WIFI in the room, no TV and the shower wasn’t the best (basics really) However the staff were brilliant in every way possible, the food was very good and plenty of it and it was spotlessly clean. So the latter made up for some missing items.
5. The dive centre was a very good experience .The choice of guides were first class , I had 2 at different times, both were very experienced and knowledgeable. They knew the dive sites very well and knew where to find the best examples for the diver to see.
An 8 out of 10 diving holiday.
If you are looking for an excellent dive/ hotel holiday I can’t recommend this package enough. I was well catered for and had nothing at all to worry about , everything which needed to be done was done for me , all I needed to do was enjoy the dives …. Thank you ..