Ultimate Diving is a leading diving holiday tour operator offering holidays to more than 40 destinations across the globe. We pride ourselves on creating some of the best itineraries in the market and our service speaks for itself, as shown by our customer feedback.
We are looking for a Dive Consultant to join our expert team on a permanent full-time basis. This new role will allow you to be responsible for effectively selling a number of destinations and manage different types of trips in line with your own interests and knowledge, as well as the on-going campaigns of the marketing & product departments. This position will also give you the opportunity to go on free diving trips and explore some amazing destinations.
Experience & Qualifications
- Qualified diver with an on-going keen interest in the sport
- First-hand knowledge of some of the destinations we sell
- Background of travelling abroad
- Numerically literate and confident communicator
- GCSE/A Level English (B or above)
- Strong English (written and spoken), and excellent geography
- Attention to detail in customer facing situations (phone or face to face)
- Looking for a long term career in travel
- Hold a diving certification
- Experience and knowledge of the travel industry
- Working to targets and developing predictions
- English language degree
If you have the experience and skills and are an enthusiastic and self-motivated team player, please get in touch as we would love to hear from you.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to Tom@ultimatediving.co.uk as soon as possible.